Admission in 7th,8th and 9th grade
- When joining Riga 1. Distance Education High School in 7th, 8th or 9th grade, the student should submit a copy of a report card from their previous class ( presenting the original), in which there is the principal's affirmation of transferring the student into the next grade, or a copy of the testimony for repeating a grade for the second time.
- The student can also be admitted into the 9th grade, if they submit a copy of a report card (presenting the original) in which there is there is the principals affirmation of a partially acquired primary education.
Admission in the 10th grade
- When joining Riga 1. Distance Education High School 10th grade, the student should submit a primary education completion diploma as well as a copy of the transcript, presenting the originals.
- The student is also admitted, providing a previous achievement certificate, archive notice or any other educational document proving the students partially acquired high school education.
- The admission in the 10th grade can be done in any month of the calendar year. However if the student enrolls after the beginning of the school year, the student receives an individual learning plan, which determines the deadlines until which the student must catch up and complete past assignments and tests
Admission in 11th and 12th grade
- When joining Riga 1. Distance Education High School 11th or 12th grade, the student must submit the report card(s) a progress report(s) or any other educational document(s) from their previous school(s) that would prove the students partially acquired high school education.
- When admitting the student into grade 11. or 12. an evaluation and assessment is carried out, equating the students previous grades to the secondary education program.
- As a result of the subject assessment alignment, the student receives an individual learning plan for 10th and/or 11th grade, that determines the due date for when the student has to have passed and finished all their missing assignments and tests
- Students who provide educational documents in which they have been graded in a 5 point system, the admission committee equates the mark in a 10 point system.